When using the car on the track the cornering forces are bending the rubber in the wishbones. Thus changing the desired geometry of the car. This can lead to slower track times and ineffective tire usage.
For that reason we have come up with uniball wishbones. Our race wishbones use metal to metal uniball just like used in Porsche RS line (GT2RS, GT3RS). Tested intensively on our Track Audi TTRS.
We are using same T45 tubing as in WRC cars, our wishbones provide increased stiffness and extra adjustment. All factory parts bolt up to this unit, no other modifications are necessary.
– Adjustment both caster and camber (up to -4.5 degrees)
– no rubber to bend, you will not loose the geometry set when doing aliment
– works with OEM subframe and our tubular subframe
– enables removal of the wishbones with our the need for removal of the subframe
– CNC machined 7075 aluminium insert and anodized in silver
– T45 (BS4T45 to BS4T100) tubing imported from UK and S355 metal sheets
– proven motorsport M16 uniballs (the same type we use in our Lancer EVO X kits)
– plug and play to use with the car inc xenon sensors
What is included:
– two (pair) front wishbones with all hardware for install
– two CNC billet 7075 aluminium wishbone arm mounts
Used in cars (type numbers in brackets):
2005 – 2013 Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8P)
2007 – 2009 Volkswagen Eos (MkV)
2010 – 2013 Volkswagen Eos (MkVI)
2006 – 2009 Volkswagen Jetta/GTI/GLI/R32 (MkV)
- 2010 – 2014 Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (MkVI)
- 2012 – 2016 New Beattle (A5)
- 2006 – 2013 Volkswagen Passat
- 2008 – 2013 Volkwagen Tiguan
2010 – 2015 Volkswagen Jetta (MkVI)
T45 is a very unique seamless carbon based steel tube that has been used in many applications in different industries. It is stronger than Co-Mo 4130 tubing that also used in motorsport. It is widely used in the aerospace sector in equipment such as pilot’s seats and crew’s seats due to the materials ability to withstand high G forces without snapping or splitting. This material is a Carbon Manganese based and conforms to the full Aerospace Specification laid down by British Standards.
Tensile: 700 – 900MPa,
0.2% Yield 620MPa minimum
Hardness Test: 201min – 262 max HB or 210min – 275max HV.
Note: Installation of this rear insert kit will introduce some additional some NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) transfer into the cabin. Sold only for off road, race track and racing applications. If the buyer wants to use the parts elsewhere it is up to them to arrange appropriate documents.