KW V3 Coilovers for Audi TTRS 8S with out magnetic ride.
Unlimited individuality for performance & comfort. Damping forces can be adjustment separately in rebound & compression.
With the individually adjustable rebound setup of the KW coilover Variant 3 “inox-line”, you can directly influence the handling and comfort with its precise click adjustment. Depending on the vehicle type, the rebound valves of the KW twin-tube dampers on the upper end of the piston rod will be adjusted via an integrated adjustment wheel or a twist-adjustment wheel which is included in the delivery content.
By increasing the rebound force via the adjustment wheel body movements are reduced. You will have more stability during high speed cornering. If you change for example the wheel / tire combination to larger wheels, then with a KW coilover Variant 3 “inox-line” you will be able to adjust the car’s handling perfectly.
The KW Suspention are always build to order. The lead time is usually 10 to 15 work days + shipping.
– Rebound and compression damping adjustable damper technology
– Stainless steel technology inox-line
– Individual, continuous lowering
– tested adjustment range
– High quality components for a long life
– Complete documentation for an easy handling
– Adjustable rebound damping with 16 exact clicks
– Adjustable compression damping with 12 exact clicks
– Unique, independent from each other working damping force adjustment
– TUV Approved Lowering is 15-35 mm on the Front and 10-35 mm on the Rear
– Height adjustable front and rear axles (front axle threaded strut housings, rear axle adjustable springs + dampers)
– Dampers are adjusted by easily operating adjustment wheels. Rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the vehicle construction.