KW V3 Coilovers for Audi S2 (89Q) Avant and Sedan (Limo).
Unlimited individuality for performance & comfort. Damping forces can be adjustment separately in rebound & compression.
With the individually adjustable rebound setup of the KW coilover Variant 3 “inox-line”, you can directly influence the handling and comfort with its precise click adjustment. Depending on the vehicle type, the rebound valves of the KW twin-tube dampers on the upper end of the piston rod will be adjusted via an integrated adjustment wheel or a twist-adjustment wheel which is included in the delivery content.
By increasing the rebound force via the adjustment wheel body movements are reduced. You will have more stability during high speed cornering. If you change for example the wheel / tire combination to larger wheels, then with a KW coilover Variant 3 “inox-line” you will be able to adjust the car’s handling perfectly.
The KW Suspention are always build to order. The lead time is usually 10 to 15 work days + shipping.
– Rebound and compression damping adjustable damper technology
– Stainless steel technology “inox-line”
– Individual, continuous lowering
– TÜV-tested adjustment range
– High quality components for a long life
– Complete documentation for an easy handling
– Adjustable rebound damping with 16 exact clicks
– Adjustable compression damping with 12 exact clicks
– Unique, independent from each other working damping force adjustment
– TUV Approved Lowering is 30-60 mm on the Front and 30-60 mm on the Rear
– Front Axle Load = 911-1100 kg
– Rear Axle Load = 911-1100 kg
– For Models with 3B and ABY engine
– Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
– To identify the suspension struts, measure the diameter of the strut mounting screw at the steering knuckle. Screw diameter either M12 or M14 (please specify when ordering).