This CNC machined bush insert has been carefully designed to reduce the range of movement in the OEM bonded rubber bushes that hold rear subframe to the car. But rubber subframe bushings bend under load. Our inserts limit the movement of the bushes thus resulting in maintaining desired geometry and avoiding increased understeer.
Please check car fitting note bellow.
– strongest billet 7075 aluminium
– CNC Machined from a single billet of aluminium alloy
– silver anodyzed
– fits in to oem bonded rubber bush
– helps maintain proper suspension geometry when cornering
– reduces rear subframe movement during lunches and gear change
– easy install in minutes
– four billet CNC aluminium inserts for one car
– grease for fitting
2004 – 2012 Audi A3/S3/RS3 Quattro (8P) – cars made up to 28.05.2012
2007 – 2012 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS Quattro (8J) – Does Not Fit 2.0 TDI Models – cars made up to 28.05.2012
for later cars use newer set available here: Billet Rear Subframe Mounts Insert Kit
2011 – 2014 Audi A1 Quattro
2012 – 2016 Audi Q3
2006 – 2013 Volkswagen Golf R32 GTI 4Motion (MkV / MkVI)
2008 – 2017 Volkswagen Sirocco R
Inserts to rubber bushes OEM part number:
Notice: When installing please use supplied grease for fitting and torque new subframe bolt to 90 Nm + 90° Turn. If you opt to reuse the stock bolts, torque them to 90 Nm with Blue Loctite.