This document is an integral part of the Terms and conditions of the Shop at http://akmotorsport.net/.
In accordance with Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (referred to as “RODO “,” ORODO “,” GDPR “or” General Regulation on Data Protection “), we inform Users about the processing of their personal data and the terms on which it is carried out.
- The administrator of the data is a Company, hereinafter referred to as “Internet Shop”, AMS ALBERT SZYBIŃSKI, Obrońców Tobruku 31/86, 01-494 Warsaw, VAT PL5212863375, REGON 017423664, that conducts a business activity through Shop at http://akmotorsport.net/. The database was created only in order to allow Customers to make purchases via Internet Website of the Shop.
- Personal Data Protection Inspector is Albert Szybiński: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The administrator is entitled to disclose personal data only to the authorized subjects on the basis of the appropriate legal regulations, in accordance with the provisions of the Terms and conditions as well as legal regulations.
- Personal data will be processed in order to perform the contract to which the data subject is a party, or to take action at the request of the data subject, before concluding the contract in accordance with art. 6 of RODO.
- We may transfer your personal data to a third party as part of a sale, such as the banks, payment service companies and courier companies, but we ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected.
- The direct marketing of own services and monitoring of services’ quality of Website is possible only after Customer’s CONSENT. The above mentioned consent concerning the data processing is voluntarily and can be cancelled at any time.
- The Administrator is obliged to secure the data storage.
- The personal data and information in the register form or e-mail will be used by the Administrator in order to conclude, change or terminate contract with the Customer and to ensure the highest quality of the performed services. In this purpose the Administrator processes the following data: first and second name, e-mail address, enterpreneur’s data, VAT (Tax Identification Number).
- The personal data will be stored until cancellation of the Customer’s consent.
- The Customer has the right to inspect and modify his personal data at any time and after sending a request to the Administrator he has also right to completely delete it. The Administrator modify or delete data on Customer’s application.
- The Administrator is obliged to use technical and organisational measures to secure personal data, in particular in order to safe date from the passing it on to the unauthorized persons.
- The entrusted personal data is stored and secured in accordance with the principles determined in the applicable legal regulations and it was reported to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Transaction data, including personal data, can be transferred to:
– PayLane Sp. z o.o. located in Poland, Gdańsk at Norwida 4, 80-280, company number: 0000227278, in order to process payments.
– PayPal Holdings, Inc. located in 2211 N 1st St, San Jose, CA 95131, USA, in order to process payments.