This document is an integral part of the Terms and conditions of the Shop at http://akmotorsport.net/.
- The administrator of the data is a Company, hereinafter referred to as “Internet Shop”, AMS ALBERT SZYBIŃSKI, Obrońców Tobruku 31/86, 01-494 Warsaw, VAT PL5212863375, REGON 017423664, that conducts a business activity through Shop at http://akmotorsport.net/. The database was created only in order to allow Customers to make purchases via Internet Website of the Shop.
- The administrator is entitled to disclose personal data only to the authorized subjects on the basis of the appropriate legal regulations, in accordance with the provisions of the Terms and conditions as well as legal regulations.
- The direct marketing of own services and monitoring of services’ quality of Website is possible only after Customer’s CONSENT. The above mentioned consent concerning the data processing is voluntarily and can be cancelled at any time.
- The Administrator is obliged to secure the data storage.
- The personal data and information in the register form or e-mail will be used by the Administrator in order to conclude, change or terminate contract with the Customer and to ensure the highest quality of the performed services. In this purpose the Administrator processes the following data: first and second name, e-mail address, enterpreneur’s data, VAT (Tax Identification Number).
- The Customer has the right to inspect and modify his personal data at any time,
and after sending a request to the Administrator he has also right to completely delete it. The Administrator modify or delete data on Customer’s application.
- The Administrator is obliged to use technical and organisational measures to secure personal data, in particular in order to safe date from the passing it on to the unauthorized persons.
- The entrusted personal data is stored and secured in accordance with the principles determined in the applicable legal regulations and it was reported to the Inspector General
for the Protection of Personal Data.